We cordially invite you to a scientific symposium:
”PERSPECTIVES ON BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION”,
to be held on November 28-29, 2016 in the PAS Research Station in Popielno.
Research Station for Ecological Agriculture and Preservation of Native Breeds PAS in Popielno has officially become a part of the Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research PAS in Olsztyn on January 1, 2016.
The symposium in focus will allow to present research plans and activities of the Institute and the Station, and facilitate integration of scientists and representatives of local authorities and organizations involved in biodiversity conservation.
November 28-29, 2016
Research Station of IAR&FR PAS in Popielno
Hotel and conference venue:
PAN Creative Work Centre in Wierzba
- introducing the issue of a balance between agricultural and forestry activities in the light of biodiversity;
- launching interindividual cooperation and taking joint actions crucial for biodiversity conservation;
- showing population and genetic variability of wild animals;
- overview of research results concerning:
- reproductive biology and development of wild animals;
- elaboration and development of reproduction biotechnics, biotechnology and molecular biology as tools necessary to diagnose, control and preserve biodiversity of wild animals;
- biological diversity as an indicator of environmental pollution and degradation;
- influence of disturbed animal biodiversity on the natural ecosystems.
Confirmation of participation in the symposium shall be sent via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone: + 48 89 539 31 38 by October 31, 2016.
Participation in the conference is free of charge. Organizers cover the costs of boarding. The cost of accommodation with breakfast in the PAN Creative Work Centre in Wierzba for participants is 90 PLN.
Information concerning the symposium will be updated.