The Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research PAS in Olsztyn invites healthy (not smoking) women and men aged 18-65 with normal body weight (BMI 19-25) to participate in a scientific study on vitamin D.
The study will be conducted from November 2023 to February 2024 (7 meetings).
By taking part in this study, you will learn:
- what is the level of vitamin D in your blood;
- whether your body has a very good, average or poor response to vitamin D.
What do you need to do?
- contact us to participate in the initial examination;
- come to your appointment after overnight fasting and give your blood sample (approx. 20 mL);
- take a personalized monthly dose of vitamin D (under the supervision of our doctor);
- come the next day to give another blood sample (approx. 20 mL);
- this procedure will be done once a month over a 3-month period.
In addition, by participating in the study, you will receive breakfast together with a dose of vitamin D, and get a chance to be selected for a long-term intervention study that will allow you to optimize the level of vitamin D in your body.
If you are interested in participating in the study, please contact us by phone or e-mail:
Project leader: prof. Carsten Carlberg, e-mail: email@example.com, +48 604 336 461
The study is part of the Horizon Europe ERA Chairs WELCOME2 project.