The Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA) awarded the Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research PAS in Olsztyn (IAR&FR) with funds for the PROM project – International scholarship exchange of doctoral students and academic staff in the amount of PLN 530 640.
The objective of the project is to foster scholarship exchange addressed to doctoral students and academic staff. The project aims to acquire materials for a doctoral dissertation / scientific article, take measurements using unique equipment, including the use of large research infrastructure unavailable in the home country, as well as participation in the preparation of an international grant application by taking part in:
- short-term internships abroad (from 5 to 30 days) to increase competences and qualifications,
- international conferences,
- summer / winter schools, workshops, trainings etc.
Grant agreement: PPI/PRO/2019/1/00042/U/00001
Project implementation period: 01/10/2019 – 30/09/2020
More information about the PROM program can be found on the NAWA website.
Recruitment for the project
The recruitment takes place in accordance with the „Regulations for the recruitment to the PROM programme – international scholarship exchange of doctoral students and academic staff at the Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research PAS in Olsztyn„. To participate in the project, please refer to the above mentioned Regulations and submit application documents.
Persons interested in participating in the project submit the following documents:
- application form,
- letter of motivation,
- document confirming the status of doctoral student,
- opinion of the supervisor or head of the department (applies to PhD students),
- CV with a list of scientific achievements.
Scans of the signed documents should be sent in a pdf format to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The originals of the signed documents should be forwarded in person or sent by post to the following address: Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research of the Polish Academy of Sciences, ul. Tuwima 10, 10-748 Olsztyn, Poland (room no. 7) with the note „NAWA PROM”.
Persons qualified to participate in the project are informed by e-mail and are required to:
- sign with IAR&FR an agreement describing the conditions for the implementation / settlement of a given activity and the form of scholarship payment – Agreement template,
- sign a statement regarding the processing of personal data in connection with joining the project financed from EU funds under the PO WER program – Annex 2 to the Agreement.
Other required documents:
- project participant data form,
- declaration and consent for processing of personal data by the NAWA (the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange).
Settlement of participation in the project
After completing participation in a given activity, the project participant is required to submit the following documents to the Project Office within 7 days from the date of return:
- settlement of departure / arrival costs (Annex 1 to the Agreement),
- submitting the original certificate of participation in the action (Annex 3 to the Agreement),
- submitting a report on the implementation of the action.
Within 14 days upon the end of the activity, the participant is required to complete an on-line evaluation questionnaire, accessible through a link sent by the Project Office along with the access code by e-mail.
- Karolina WOŁODKO (internship at the Babraham Institute, Cambridge, UK, 6.11-5.12.2019);
- Paulina OPYD (participation in: Nutrition Winter School 2020, Diet & Microbes: Gut health for the brain and body, 27-31.01.2020 Levi, Finland);
- Giorgia PODICO (Department of Comparative Bioscience, University of Illinois; internship at the Department of Reproductive Immunology and Pathology, IAR&FR).
Aneta Andronowska, Ph.D, D.Sc. (tel. +48 89 539 31 20)
Anna Gwizdek-Wiśniewska, Ph.D, D.Sc. (tel. +48 89 5234692)
Aleksandra Mrozek, M.Sc. (tel. +48 89 5234625)
Project Office: Biuro Wspierania Badań (room no. 7)
Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research PAS, 10 Tuwima St., 10-748 Olsztyn, Poland