Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research, Polish Academy of Sciences is looking for the person for:
post-doctoral position in Biosensors Department
within the realization of the project financed by the National Science Centre, reg. no 2016/21/B/ST4/03834, entitled: „Redox active monolayers for exploring of anion recognitions processes in aqueous phase”.
Since August 1, 2019 till February 28, 2020
- PhD degree from chemical or related sciences obtained within 7 years of joining the project (this period does not include breaks related to: maternity leave, adoption leave, paternal leave, parental leave granted in compliance with the Labour Code, nor periods of sickness benefit or physiotherapy benefit granted on account of being unfit to work, including any caused by a health condition requiring rehabilitation),
- ability of using English (in talking and writing),
- ability of using computers programs,
- ability of working in the team.
- modification of gold electrodes with redox active monolayers,
- immobilization of the specific receptors,
- exploring of supramolecular recognition anion-receptor at the interface by electrochemical methods.
The realization of the above research will increase the fundamental knowledge on the supramolecular „host” – „guest” recognition processes, which will be the base of development of electrochemical sensors.
The required documents:
- curriculum vitae (including scientific publications),
- copy of diploma,
- motivation letter.
For more information please contact with Professor Jerzy Radecki (e-mail: email@example.com; tel: +48 89 5234612).
The documents should be send till July 29, 2019 via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via regular post to:
Prof. Jerzy Radecki
Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research, Polish Academy of Sciences
Tuwima 10, 10-748 OLSZTYN
Please include in your application the following, signed statement:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
According to Art. 12 Para. 1 and 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation- hereinafter referred to as GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research of the Polish Academy of Sciences in Olsztyn, 10 Tuwima Str., 10-748 Olsztyn, NIP 739-05-04-515, REGON 001289340, phone: +48 89 523 46 86, e-mail: email@example.com. You can contact our Data Protection Officer by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a general regulation on data protection and the Labor Code – Act of June 26, 1974 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 108) for recruitment to work at the Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research of the Polish Academy of Sciences in Olsztyn.
- Personal data will be kept during the recruitment period.
- You have the right to request the administrator to access your personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit the processing and the right to withdraw consent to its processing.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing personal data is a statutory requirement and is mandatory due to the provisions of labor law, and is voluntary in the remaining scope.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated way.
- The provision of your personal data is voluntary, but the refusal to provide such data may result in the inability to attend the recruitment process.