Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research, Polish Academy of Sciences is looking for the person for:
post-doctoral position in Biosensors Department
within the realization of the project: National Science Centre, Poland, No 2016/21/B/ST4/03834
„Redox active monolayers for exploring of anion recognitions processes in aqueous phase”
- PhD degree from chemical or related sciences,
- Ability of using English (in talking and writing),
- Ability of using computers programs,
- Ability of working in the team.
The main tasks:
- Modification of gold electrodes with redox active monolayes,
- Immobilization of the specific receptors,
- Exploring of supramolecular recognition anion – receptor at the interface by electrochemical methods.
The realization of the above research will increase the fundamental knowledge on the supramolecular „host” – „guest” recognition processes, which will be the base of development of electrochemical sensors.
The required documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of diploma
- Motivation letter
- Notification confirming scientific training
- Reference letter issued by an independent scientist
For more information please contact with Professor Jerzy Radecki (e-mail: email@example.com;
tel: +48 89 523 4612)
The documents should be send till August 4, 2017 till 12.00 a.m. to:
Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research, Polish Academy of Sciences
The competention will be settled by the August 31, 2017.