Position: full-time associate professor
Headquarter: Department of Biosensors
- motivation for scientific work
- communication skills and very good organization of work
- ability to work in a team and independently
The candidate will participate in the following tasks:
- conducting research related to the development of new analytical platforms and systems that are used in the construction of electrochemical (bio)sensors for food analysis and medical diagnostics
Candidate’s qualifications and experience:
- PhD degree in the discipline of chemical or biological sciences or related sciences
- knowledge of electroanalytical methods of analysis, in particular voltammetric methods
- knowledge and experience in the construction of (bio)electrochemical sensors
- documented scientific achievements
- good knowledge of English in speaking and writing
- the ability to prepare reports and present the results of scientific work
- completed scientific internship
- work on working days, with the possibility of task work in the case of specific experiments
- work in a team focused on innovative projects
- the opportunity to acquire new competences and raise qualifications
- participation in activities aimed at popularizing science
- copy of university diploma,
- cover letter,
- references (not obligatory).
The documents should be sent by e-mail to Mrs. Joanna Papurzyńska (Human Resources Specialist): firstname.lastname@example.org
or by the post to the following address:
Mrs. Joanna Papurzyńska
Human Resources Specialist
Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research Polish Academy of Sciences
Tuwima Street 10
The deadline for sending the documents is September 15, 2023, at 12 a.m.
In your CV, please include a consent clause for the processing of personal data in the recruitment process:
„I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the application documents by the Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research of the Polish Academy of Sciences in Olsztyn, 10-748 Olsztyn, ul. Tuwima 10, in order to carry out the recruitment process and publishing the full results of the competition on the Institute’s website.”
- The administrator of personal data processed as part of the recruitment process is the Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research of the Polish Academy of Sciences in Olsztyn, 10-748 Olsztyn, ul. Tuwima 10, phone no. 89 523 46 86, e-mail: email@example.com.
- Contact with the personal data protection officer is possible at the above-mentioned address.
- The provided personal data will be processed in order to carry out the current recruitment process and kept until its completion on the basis of expressed consent (in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR).
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to access your personal data, request their rectification or removal. Submitting a request to delete data is tantamount to resignation from participation in the recruitment process. In addition, you have the right to request the restriction of processing in the cases specified in art. 18 GDPR.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office against the unlawful processing of his personal data. This authority will be competent to consider the complaint, provided that the right to file a complaint concerns only the lawfulness of the processing of personal data, and not the recruitment process.
- Your data will not be profiled or made available to entities or third countries. The recipients of the data may be institutions authorized by law.
- Providing your personal data is not obligatory, but it is a necessary condition to participate in the recruitment process.