Name of the Institute:
Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research Polish Academy of Sciences
Name of the position:
PhD student in an NCN project OPUS19 entitled „The understanding of molecular mechanisms of interactions between macrophages and endometrial fibroblasts in processes related to pathogenesis of endometrosis in mares” (PI Anna Szóstek-Mioduchowska, phD).
Number of position: 2
Description of the position:
Candidate will participate in the following research tasks:
- The changes in percentages of endometrial macrophages at different stages of mare endometrial fibrosis;
- Interactions between macrophages and endometrial fibroblast in processes related to pathogenesis of endometrosis in mares – in vitro study;
- Interactions between macrophages and endometrial tissue in processes related to pathogenesis of endometrosis in mares – in vivo study;
- Potential profibrotic effect of MMP-9 on equine endometrial fibroblasts.
Conditions of work:
- PhD scholarship: 3000/month (~2600 PLN salary) for the first two years, then the amount will increase according to the Act 2.0,
- Location of the workplace: Zakład Immunologii i Patologii Rozrodu – IRZiBŻ ul. Bydgoska 7, 10-243 Olsztyn,
- Date of beginning of doctoral course: 01.10.2021,
- Maximum scholarship duration: 4 years.
The candidate will be attend to the Interdisciplinary Doctoral School of Agricultural Sciences.
- Master degree in biotechnology, biology, animal science or related discipline;
- Knowledge in the field of molecular biology, reproduction and immunology;
- Knowledge in the following techniques: ELISA, Western blot, qPCR and immunofluorescence staining of proteins in the cell and cell culture.
- Ability to communicate easily in English;
- Ability to work in a group.
- Cover letter.
Submission deadline: 7 September 2021 until 15:00.
Interested candidates are asked to provide the following documents:
Applications should be submitted according to the instructions on the doctoral school website.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include in your application the following, signed statement:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
According to Art. 12 Para. 1 and 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation- hereinafter referred to as GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research of the Polish Academy of Sciences in Olsztyn, 10 Tuwima Str., 10-748 Olsztyn, NIP 739-05-04-515, REGON 001289340, phone: +48 89 523 46 86, e-mail: email@example.com.
- You can contact our Data Protection Officer by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a general regulation on data protection and the Labor Code – Act of June 26, 1974 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 108) for recruitment to work at the Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research of the Polish Academy of Sciences in Olsztyn .
- Personal data will be kept during the recruitment period.
- You have the right to request the administrator to access your personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit the processing and the right to withdraw consent to its processing.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing personal data is a statutory requirement and is mandatory due to the provisions of labor law, and is voluntary in the remaining scope.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated way.
- The provision of your personal data is voluntary, but the refusal to provide such data may result in the inability to attend the recruitment process.