Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research, Polish Academy of Sciences is looking for the person:
post-doctoral position in Biosensors Department
within the realization of the project: National Science Centre, Poland, No 2016/21/B/ST4/03834 „Redox active monolayers for exploring of anion recognitions processes in aqueous phase”
Indicative performance criteria:
- PhD degree from chemical sciences or related sciences,
- Skill in using electrochemical methods,
- Ability of using English (in talking and writing),
- Ability of using computers programs.
- communication skills,
- teamwork skills,
- organizational skills.
The main tasks:
- modification of gold electrodes with redox active monolayes,
- immobilization of the specific receptors,
- exploring of supramolecular recognition anion – receptor at the interface by electrochemical methods.
Documents required from the candidates:
- cover letter,
- motivation letter,
- copy of the diploma.
Closing date for applications: June 10,2017
Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research of Polish Academy of Science
For more information please contact with Professor Jerzy Radecki (e-mail: email@example.com; tel: +48 89 523 46 12)